I once posted a question to the erlang-questions list in order to find out which of my Open Source contributions were actually used. I was hoping to remove some of them.

This didn’t seem to be doable, and I was instead asked to put together a summary of my different contributions, together with their status and what I thought I had learned from them.

Well, that was a number of years ago, but I finally put together something along those lines: My Erlang Projects (available from the right side bar). At least it was helpful to me – I guess that’s the main value of most blog activities anyway. (: